Archive for March, 2016
At the beginning of a new year we tend to contemplate our lives and try to find a way to improve our situation. We set goals and make a promise to ourselves to achieve these goals.
The same should be done with our business. We need to take some time to look over the last year to see how we can improve our business performance. What goals can we set for our business that will result in growth and improved results?
Here are some New Year’s resolution ideas for your online business growth and success.
1. Refine Your Social Media – Social media is a very important marketing tactic for today’s online business but it can be very time-consuming. You need to set a schedule for your social media participation. Use tools like Hootsuite, Buffer and TweetDeck. They can help you free up time that is needed for other tasks. Allow so much time per day for your social media activity. These sites can become addictive and can cause us to neglect other areas of our marketing and business management.
2. Learn New Skills – The many areas and facets of owning and running an online business can be very overwhelming. The techniques, tools and formats are constantly evolving. We need to always be learning and never settle into a routine with our online business. There are tons of resources online that can help you keep up with the ever-changing internet business world. HubSpot Academy is a great place to start. You can also try Moz for search engine optimization, LearnVest to help you manage your business finds and countless quality blogs to help teach you the newest and most productive marketing trends.
3. Get a Grip on Your Finances – If you do your own money management and record keeping for your business, be sure to analyze and plan accordingly. There are some great software programs to help you keep meticulous records of your business funds. A good example would be Quickbooks or Quicken. You need to know where your funds are going and if you should keep them going in that direction. Go over your advertising budget. Are you getting the results needed? Should you go down other avenues with your advertising budget? What are your regular expenses and are all of these expenses necessary or productive to your business? You need to go over all these questions and more to see if you are delegating your funds for maximum results.
4. Analyze Your Marketing Tactics – As above with your finances, you need to analyze all aspects of your marketing plan. Are your methods yielding the results you expected or needed? What tactics are working and which ones are not? Some techniques might need to be upgraded or even terminated.
5. Revitalize Your Business Plan – With all the new trends and innovations you might need to update your business plan. Go over the plan in detail and reconnect with your goals and aspirations.
6. Commit to Superior Customer Service – Customers are the lifeblood of a business. You cannot survive without them so why would you neglect them. Make it a priority to streamline your customer service and give your customer’s the utmost attention and care. Focus on their needs and providing the solutions to their problems. It is a sad fact that customer service is dying. Let’s bring it back to life!
7. Diagnose and Resolve Website Problems – Go over your website from a visitor or customer’s point of view. Clean it up, tweak the landing pages or ordering process, or upgrade your call to action. Find any obstructions and take care of them. Make your website the best it can be.
8. Increase Productivity – Many of us deal with poor productivity or procrastination. These are real problems. Study your work schedule and methods. What changes can you make to increase your productivity? Can you delegate? Can you use programs or tools to get more results in less time? Can you hire help? Do what you can to work smarter, not harder!
9. Expand Your Networking – Join some new groups or business associations. Find new ways to expand your network and meet new business associates or potential customers. Does your community have any groups you can join? Get involved with your community, give back to your community, be it online or offline.
10. Reignite Your Passion – Do you remember the passion and excitement you felt when you first started your online business? Along the lines, your passion might be dwindling but you can get it back. Go back to the beginning. Write down why you started your business. Why did you choose the business you have? What has this business done for you? Dig down and remember the reasons for all you have done. Take a break and let yourself become re-energized. Don’t let your business takeover every part of your life. Your business should be a part of you but not the “whole” you. Learn some new things and feel that old excitement come back to life.
Taking all the above steps will help you and your business become alive again. As with personal relationships, your relationship with your business can become old and stale. Don’ allow this to happen.
The business world as is our personal world is always changing and evolving. Keeping up with these changes takes determination and persistence. But you can set those goals and attain them. Make that resolution and commit to keeping it. You and your business will be better for it.
About the Author:
Terri Seymour has almost 20 years of internet marketing experience and has helped many people start their own business. Now is the time to get started with your own exciting resell eBook business. Visit now to get three free gifts including The Big Book of Social Media Tips. http://www.ebooks.seymourproducts.com
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/expert/Terri_Seymour/7853
Money makes the business world go round. Obtaining a stable and flowing financial source is a major factor whether you are planning on a new business or growing an existing one. There are a lot of new entrepreneurs who are daunted by the task of getting a loan and don’t even know where to begin.
Here is a practical guide on how to prepare yourself and your business idea as you apply and successfully get a business loan.
1. Know the criteria that banks look for in making small loans. Different banks and lending institutions may have different standards, but in general, when you are applying for a business loan, you should have been able to meet the following criteria so they can consider you:
• Your loan is for a sound business purpose. For example, the business must be eligible based on size, use of loan proceeds and the nature of the business (no lending, speculating, passive investment, pyramid sales, gambling, etc.)
• You and your partner(s) are of good character, have experience and good personal and/or business credit history
• You have the ability to pay back the loan. This could be in a form of a collateral or a personal equity investment in the business/skin in the game.
2. You have the basic documentation to submit. You will need the following documents. Different lenders may need more or less of these.
• Personal and business credit history
• Personal and business financial statements for existing and startup businesses and as well as a projected financial statements
• Strong, detailed business plan (including personal information such as bios, education, etc.)
• Cash flow projections for at least a year, and
• Personal guaranties from all principal owners of the business
3. Research on the banks and lending institutions. Before actually approaching the lenders, learn about business loans, such as the banks’ accounting systems, so you are able to discuss intelligently with the lending officers when the time comes.
• Choose your bank and lending institution carefully; one that would suit your business sector.
• Approach the ones you have worked with or are a customer of
• Take a look at community banks and Credit Unions
• Be thorough, bring everything they ask. Many loan applications are denied or face unnecessary hurdles because of incomplete applications.
4. Identify the size of the business loan that you want. There is a typical size for small business loans. There are some business loans that average £100,000 to £200,000. This highly depends on the business’ financial needs and the business size, for example a start-up of a one-person company to hundreds of employees.
5. Have a good business plan. Getting a business loan for a new business may be more difficult since many banks want to fund growth. Many start-up businesses seek financing from family, friends and credit cards. However, you can get better chances of successfully getting a business loan if you have a strong business plan and the credit for the loan is reasonable.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/expert/Jov_Ordonia/1343443
The Home Business industry is a multi-billion dollar industry, but unfortunately the vast majority of people (more than 95%) never achieve any level of success with it.
Because they don’t know the 6 keys to home business success, and they give up before they see results.
So many people get started in this industry with the vision of creating massive residual income by telling 5, who tell 5 who tell 5 and they all live happily ever after. Unfortunately, they tell 5, who tell them where to go, and for most people that’s enough rejection to make them throw in the towel and give up all together.
Very few people have the fortitude to hear no as next and keep persisting.
And even the few who do persist still won’t see the kind of results they want because the system they’ve plugged into is missing one or more of the 6 keys to home business success.
What Are The 6 Keys To Home Business Success?
I haven’t been in this industry for decades like many of my mentors have, although I’ve seen enough in a few short years to know what works well and what doesn’t.
My first exposure to the home business industry was at a seminar. A speaker at the front of the room was pitching his program on how to get grants and loans from the government. The program sounded great, but near the end he said “who here would like to learn how I really broke free from my job as a garbage man and became financially free?”
Of course most of the hands in the room shot up, and he proceeded to go into his home business presentation. After more than 30 minutes of hearing about how these revolutionary products would replace most of the everyday cleaning and self care products in your home a few people in the audience finally started muttering “oh, it’s ______”. I won’t mention the name of the company here, but suffice it to say it’s a very well known company in the network marketing industry.
He made an irresistible offer waiving the sign up fees and allowing anyone interested to get started for just $1. He even promised to work with anyone who was serious and to help build our teams for us. Seemed like a great opportunity so my wife and I signed up and bought our starter products. After a few months of paying nearly $100/mo to keep our distributor status and earning a big $2 cheque we bailed.
Now in fairness, we didn’t work on building the business either. What I do know is that the 2 people who’ve done very well in that business speak from the stage, and seem to build their business from the hundreds of people in the audience, not from doing milk and cookie parties like they encourage their team to do.
My next venture into the home business industry was even more eye opening. This was a program with a high ticket core product. It was a vacation travel package that cost over $3,000. The allure was that with just 12 people in your organization you’d earn 4 times that amount!
What should have been a clue though is we were trained to tell people that we invited to see the presentation that “I can’t tell you what it is, you just have to come and see.” if they asked what it was about. What’s interesting is that I saw people make thousands in that company in as little as a couple of weeks. They had people making 6 figures in their first year, but despite my best efforts, I still barely broke even on my initial investment.
Today, I’ve sworn off of doing business the old way, and that’s why I’m excited to share the 6 keys to home business success with you today, to hopefully save you some of the headaches and challenges I faced in the past.
Key #1 To Home Business Success
1) You need a product to sell that pays high commissions.
The first key to success in the home business industry is to find a product that pays high commissions. For the most part, the commissions paid out in the home business industry just aren’t high enough for someone to make a full time income from unless they’re able to recruit a small country into their downline. In fact, a few of my mentors had teams of 5,000-10,000 and were still only making a few thousand dollars a month, all while getting stuck on 3 way calls from dawn to the early morning every day.
Finding a product that pays 30-70% commissions will make a world of difference to your success in the home business industry. Better yet, is that the commissions will be paid out quickly, not weeks or months down the road. People want to see success early or they’ll end up quitting before they truly get started.
Key #2 To Home Business Success
2) Your product needs to be affordable to the masses.
The core product needs to be affordable to the masses. You will have far more success offering your products to people if they’re what my mentor calls “under the radar money”. This is a purchase that’s under about $200 that someone can make without causing a major fight over spending with their spouse. One of the big objections people get in the home business industry is “I have to speak to my wife/husband” which is really just an excuse. If your core product is only $25 to say $197 most people will be able to make that purchase themselves and not have to run it by their significant other.
Once someone makes that initial buying decision then your goal is to upgrade them to the highest level of products that makes sense to them. Notice I said makes sense to them. Your goal is not to sell the most products regardless of their circumstances. Your goal is to help them achieve their goals, and set them up with the level of products that will best help them achieve that.
Key #3 To Home Business Success
3) People need to be able to become profitable in 30 days or less.
One of the major reasons people fail in the home business industry is because they don’t see any wins in their first few weeks. To ensure longevity your home business system must enable people who plug in and apply the system to become profitable in 30 days or less. If people are able to become profitable quickly, they’ll become loyal customers for life. If not, they’ll quit and hop around from opportunity to opportunity looking for something that is.
Of course, not everyone will become profitable, because not everyone will even take the first step. It’s strange. People will sound all fired up and motivated, and then fall off the face of the planet and never even take the first step towards building a successful home business. It’s just human nature, and there’s nothing you can do about. Focus on helping the people who are in action.
Key #4 To Home Business Success
4) Your offering needs to include upsells and higher ticket items to enable someone to make the most amount of money in the least amount of time.
Having an affordable core product is great to enable people to get started, but earning $5 or $10 or even $50 isn’t life changing income. In order to create a truly successful home business you need to be able to earn higher ticket commissions.
Having the ability to sell $500, $1000, and even $3000 products is how you generate full time income with minimal effort. Making one or two sales of these types of products is how you go from making lunch money to making full time income doing part time work.
Key #5 To Home Business Success
5) The corporate videos need to convert on their own.
This is a big problem for much of the home business industry. People are drawn in by a compelling, charismatic presenter who has a way with words that just draws people in. The problem is, most people aren’t able to duplicate what their sponsor does or says, and gets rejected every time they try to “show the plan”.
Many companies have now produced DVD’s and video for their distributors to hand out, but even those don’t effectively convert viewers into buyers.
To be successful in the home business industry you need to have access to corporate videos that can do the telling and selling for you, so that anyone who gets started can just share the video with others and start seeing results. If the corporate videos aren’t effective in converting, then you won’t be successful either.
Key #6 To Home Business Success
6) Your offering needs to include marketing training to show people how to build their business beyond their friends and family.
Most of the home business industry teaches new people to make a list of their friends and family and to start reaching out to them and inviting them to a presentation. For starters, most people either won’t even make a list, or won’t bother contacting the people they put on the list. A small group of people will contact everyone on their list, and even still will only have a handful of the hundred or so they contact take them up on their offer.
Then the question becomes NOW WHAT? How do you continue to grow your business if you’ve already spoken to everyone you know, and only a few of them were interested? Go find new friends by wandering around Walmart asking people if they keep their business options open? I hope that’s not your plan.
You need to learn how to market so that people actually looking for what you have to offer come looking for you. Yes, it’s possible, and it’s called Attraction Marketing. If you’re in the home business industry and you’re not employing attraction marketing strategies as part of your daily actions you’re going to run out of people to talk to fast.
This isn’t the 70’s and 80’s anymore when no-one had heard of home businesses. Today, pretty much everyone has an experience in the industry, or knows someone who has. Sure those old strategies work, but not nearly as well as they once did, and they never worked as well as attraction marketing does.
So there you have the 6 Keys To Home Business Success. I hope you found the information valuable and would appreciate it if you could leave a comment below and let me know your thoughts.
Dan Giercke is a life long learner, who has recognized the value of having mentors in his life. As a result, he founded A Mentored Life which brings the world’s greatest mentors all in one place to help you Reach Your Ultimate Potential.
Visit my blog and learn how I’m helping people like you create more time and money freedom at http://www.DanGiercke.com
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/expert/Dan_Giercke/1105490
Basketball remains one of the most revered games played today. The jerseys sported by players on court actually assume a very significant shape in the lives of the NBA fans, who sport pro-cut uniforms of their favorite teams in a bid to show their love for the same. A typical basketball uniform consists of sleeveless upper halves, shorts, knee caps and head bands. There are a lot of factors considered before selecting basketball uniforms and today, we’re just going to take a look at what those factors are.
Yes! At the heart of the selection of these jerseys is comfort and there are so many things that needed to be taken care of in order to ensure comfort. The right fit and fabric are the two most important factors that need to be taken into account here. A tighter upper half might hinder mobility in a major way, while a fabric unable to absorb sweat is not really fit for humid conditions. So, a choice needs to be made in accordance.
A manufacturer selling the entire ensemble is more likely to be preferred by the buyers instead of those selling only the upper halves or the lower halves-firstly because, the former offer products within a more affordable price bracket and secondly because it is generally more convenient to get your needs fulfilled by only one manufacturer instead of hunting several suppliers at the same time. It’s a matter of double the research or double the groundwork. You have to conduct background research and price comparisons for every other product differently.
Team uniforms (irrespective of whether they’re sported by cricketers, soccer players, basketball players and so on) are generally selected after securing common consensus. The jersey designs and colors are only zeroed in on after all team members put forward their opinions regarding suitability. A team is known by its jersey. As basketball fans, we understand how important our favorite team jerseys are for us. Every other team is driven by different sensibilities as far as their passion, overall team outlook, and their approach towards their game are concerned. The team jersey thus selected serves to reflect different sensibilities in a major way. A team, for instance, which is new in the circuit and are known for their rawness might as well have the color red present dominantly in their team uniform or in patches.
You need to find a credentialed manufacturer in a bid to get your hands on quality stuff. Be sure enough to consult manufacturers that are actually known for providing custom team jerseys that are the right combination of affordability and quality. Plus, they should be able to deliver orders before within the desirable timeframe. The use of advanced machinery ensures that jerseys are crafted fast without compromising on the quality.
Seek recommendations from peers and browse through the plethora of online reviews in order to find out how different manufacturers have been rated and reviewed.
Hope this primer will help you in your quest for the right team uniform.
Formative Sports is a leading Basketball Uniforms Manufacturers and Wholesale Suppliers from Pakistan. You should contact us to get our wide collection of Sublimated Basketball Jersey at competitive rates.cvfidyafadilas.ga Ebaulmbsworlds.ga Ebdesignsllcs.ga Ebabymarkets.ga Eastwesteps.ga daleylexs.ga Earnathomemomss.ga dailycattingss.ga Ebolacharts.ga Eanslisps.ga Earcracks.ga Earlwatkinss.ga easyloansheres.ga Earlyinterviews.ga cvzfytes.ga Eaglesunns.ga Ebaancenters.ga dailyrapfixs.ga dailyfanfires.ga Eazytailors.ga danandys.ga danandlibbys.ga danajweinkles.ga dammywealths.ga dallasfitfanss.ga danandys.ga danandlibbys.ga dallasfitfanss.ga Earthlyshops.ga Easycampinggears.ga Eatbcns.ga duiisforloserss.ga dujuanjsqs.ga dxreportss.ga dumpsoftdrinkss.ga dumanerkes.ga dyopps.ga dunabeachwears.ga dunnebullss.ga dwhedricks.ga medicalophyllumser.ga medicalorigenicser.ga medicaloristser.ga dznutrients.ga dyhzuwts.ga dynandostatess.ga medicalorizeser.ga medicalotypistser.ga medicalpacser.ga medicaltrapser.ga medicalumetser.ga Corpheuss.ga Mogulheros.ga Mohamadnajias.ga mindpwndser.ga mirelaeleopoldoser.ga mirienterprisesser.ga mirrorlesscamsser.ga miseradviserser.ga markbareser.ga drmikegreens.ga drmikegreens.ga mchhgjbser.ga mcintakeser.ga mckinleyfinanceser.ga mcmptndser.ga mcondaldstvser.ga mcspikesser.ga externalcolleges.ga